A Rare Glimpse

Friday, January 21, 2005

Lack of sleep = tired and moody

Like the title says, I haven't had much sleep lately...so I'll keep this short. I hope to send out my update letter from Leader Summit soon. Also, I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention that my intentions for this blog was not to update you lovely people on a daily basis! :) Some of you I know, want that, but that's just not possible for someone like me...sorry! More time in front of this computer means less time with you in person...and since my time is even more limited this semester, I'd rather talk to you in person and make the most of face-to-face encounters. So a warning for this upcoming term...I'll probably be online less (ie. less MSN). The best way to get in contact with me will be via email, snail mail, or calling me! I've got free minutes on weekends and after 6pm on weekdays. And I love snail mail any time! Posting won't be my priority, but don't worry, I'll still pop in occasionally.

Toodles for now!


~blue_butterfly can't wait for the retreat coming up this weekend